Phase 1: Contextualization
Master in Pedagogical Mediation in English Language Learning Why did I choose to study the Master in Pedagogical Mediation in English Language Learning? After teaching English for a long period and be aware that the role of teachers is of fundamental importance to change the current education, I decided to continue my studies as Master in Pedagogical Mediation in English Language Learning, because I believe that this Master´program should give me the tools that I need to change my teacher´s role as a mere transmitter of knowledge. Education involves more than knowledge; it is a process that transforms the lives of people who has the opportunity to access it. Hence, I feel that I need to offer more than a simple interaction to my students, I would like to change the way that they perceive and understand the world for better. Nevertheless, I can´t deny that the social relations are very complicated, that is why the Magister progra...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario